Thursday, January 14, 2010

My last semester in college...

So it's almost finally here, scary and exciting at the same time. I'm referring to my last semester in college, if all goes well of course. It's been fun, I've learned a lot here at Pratt...but now it's time get serious. Need to make a check list of things to get done before entering into the "real" world/art world/being an illustrator world...Anyways I haven't posted anything on this lame blog I've got going on here...But hopefully I can change that, I'm speaking to nobody at the moment, but that's how it goes. I want to post sketches, and finished projects, of what I'm anticipating on being my best work to date! I've got a direction, I've got a drive, what else do I need? A job, a website, oh, that goes on my checklist...Stop rambling to no one Chris. Just stop...I'm stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment