Thursday, April 29, 2010

Motivational quote

I don't know what keeps me going and being passionate about anything. I'm mostly speaking about illustration/story telling, and painting, and drawing. So I'm running on zero sleep worked through the night, got a lot done! Somewhere between 2:30 and 3:00 I begin to lose it, always! But I know if I can make it though that, I'm good! So around that time I was trying to find a new way to get motivated and finish at least one piece. Usually I'll look at an illustrator or artist I enjoy and get inspired that way. Tonight that just wasn't working. So I took a different approach...And Googled Motivational quotes. If you want something then go for it! I hope all this hard work pays off... :D Little less than a week to go!!! Da-da-duhhhhhh!!!!

Go back a little to leap further.
-John Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment