Thursday, May 6, 2010

Final Survey






So my final survey is over and I was fortunate enough to get into the Pratt Show! All the hard work finally paying off, in some respect. But just gotta keep on going and going and going...The Pratt show opens 9am, Tuesday, May 11th-Noon, Friday, May 14th. Located at the Manhattan Center, 311 West 24th Street (just West of 8th Ave) in Manhattan! All should come and check it out! It's free to students, clients, design colleagues and families! Should be a blast!

But for now I have a few pictures from survey and as always have to give credit where credit is due...Thanks to Dan Harlow - for providing these pictures! Your a pal yo!

http://danielkharlow.blogspot.com/

MORE TO COME SO STICK AROUND AND ENJOY!!!

(Oh and as a side note/some guidance/help! I'm not the most tech savvy person in the world, and if anyone could tell me how to insert a link that would be much appreciated! That is all!)

1 comment: