Thursday, September 23, 2010

Illustration Friday First Entry-Topic Acrobat

My very first entry on Illustration Friday this weeks topic was acrobat. Done very quickly...and I included kids...ugh. The worst combination for me. I'm working on getting better at drawing kids but not very satisfied on how I go about it quite yet. Still learning and will continue to do so. To make this process go faster I will no longer prolong my "fear" of drawing kids and will use Illustration Friday as a creative outlet to where I can explore/practice drawing kids whatever the topic is. It'll be fun...I hope.

6 comments:

  1. My daughter used to do this (well kind of like this...!) on a horse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to IF! Cute kids. Doesn't look like you have a need to fear them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and fresh! Love the lightness of the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way the kids are all excited, while the horse has pensive face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, you're getting better with kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your kids are great! love the expression on this horse's face--my horse couldn't have said it better!

    ReplyDelete